A couple of years ago, we started a China Law Blog Group on Linkedin with the goal of creating a spam-free source for China networking, information and discussion. We now have over 6,500 members. More importantly I am proud to say that our Linkedin group is a great place for lively discussions on China and for those seeking assistance on China business and law issues. And we have kept it spam-free. As far as I know, no spam item has yet lasted on the site for anything approaching 24 hours and less than a handful have ever made it up at all.
All of this has made us (by far) the largest China Law Group on Linkedin. If you are looking for a forum on China Law and Business on Linkedin, you should at least check us out.
Our membership, which we have chosen to keep closed as one of our many methods for keeping out spam, is incredibly diverse:
- 23% of our members are in “senior” level positions
- 14% of our members are in “entry” level positions
- 11% of our members are “managers”
- 9% of our members are company “owners”
- 9% of our members are company “directors”
- 6% of our members are Vice Presidents
Click here and join us.