Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
The large-scale shift to telework brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting businesses around the world to explore new avenues to engage with clients and friends. Harris Bricken is no exception, and we are proud to announce our new podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench.
In Episode #25, we are joined by Adam Bigelow. We discuss:
- Adam’s background in patent translation and gemstone mining with an eye toward tying together the Japan and US markets.
- The current Japanese business environment, compared to its Asian neighbors.
- How Shinzo Abe’s departure and Yoshihide Suga taking the prime minister role will affect the way Japan does business internally and internationally.
- Japan’s prospects as a country as it continues to grapple with its aging population.
- Japanese skill in automatization compared to its prospects for innovation.
- Japan’s response to China’s rise.
- Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
If you have comments on this episode or if you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email email@example.com.
And please follow Fred and Jonathan on social media to stay informed on upcoming guests and topics:
- Fred Rocafort (Twitter: @RocafortFred) (LinkedIn)
- Jonathan Bench (Twitter: @jonathan_bench) (LinkedIn)
- Global Law and Business Twitter: @globallawbiz
We’ll see you next week for another discussion on the global business environment with Mark McLawhorn!