The Sapore di Cina Blog (Flavor of China Blog) has come out with a helpful list of the best Facebook pages about China (in English and in Spanish). The below is that list, with my comments in italics.
- Young Expats In China. An “online community for expatriate young people in China.”
- Trending in China. Trending news and information on China.
- Written Chinese and Hacking Chinese. Both focus on helping to learn Chinese.
- Visit Beijing. Beijing’s Official tourism page. Actually quite good at informing tourists (and others) of what is going on in Beijing.
- China Daily. Good with the news.
- China Law Blog. Links to “articles on growing market sectors and taxation, market surveys and statistics on revenue, foreign tourism, online payment methods and much more.” Please check us out!
- That’s China. China from a British perspective.
- Beautiful China, Best China Scenery and China 中国. Beautiful China photos.
- Shanghaiist. Much like its excellent blog: a smorgasbord on China with a Shanghai focus.
- Neocha. Focuses on “contemporary culture and creativity.”
- Chengdu Living An excellent and helpful Facebook page by the excellent and helpful Chengdu Living blog; one certainly needn’t be in Chengdu to enjoy both.
- CRCC Asia. Business and developments in China, along with stories and photos from CRCC participants.
- Flavor of China. Very useful for anyone living in or traveling to China. Its blog is the same.
- Chinese Painting / Pintura China. A Chinese painting pretty much every day. I’m addicted.
For the list of Spanish language Facebook sites on China, I urge you go here.
What Facebook pages on China do you read/recommend?