On February 20 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, I will be co-presenting a China law webinar, along with Andrea Charters, Vice President and Associate General Counsel of Rosetta Stone Inc. LexisNexis is sponsorig this webinar and, incredibly enough, it is entirely free.
We will be gearing our presentations towards in house counsel and together we will be addressing the following issues, with a view towards protecting IP and providing some basic legal information for those doing business in China:
- Choosing a Chinese partner
- Identifying what you need to protect
- Structuring your deal or contract
- Writing an arbitration clause
- Understanding the China International & Arbitration Trade Commission
- Executing key elements in employee contracts
- IP registrations: trademarks, patents, copyrights and licensing agreements
Click here for more information and to sign up.