I will be participating in a Huffington Post Live show on China TODAY. The show starts at 1 pm EST/10 am PST and it is going to be on the following:
- Why do American businesspeople “love” Chinese officials. Is this because the key to financial success is finding that government in?
- Why do expat leaders leave China?
- How will China’s slowdown impact American businesses?
- What about China as a currency manipulator?
- What about the tense relationship between the United States and China?
I make no promises regarding brilliance or erudition, but I assure you that I will be contrarian enough to generate at least some controversy. So please be sure to listen, either live or at some later time.
And, of course, don’t hesitate to let us know what you think/thought.